martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

Hotpotatoes - Cloze

JCLOZE - COUNTING STARS

JCLOZE - COUNTING STARS

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
[Chorus:]
Lately I've been, I've been losing
about the things that we could
But, I've been, I've been hard
Said no more dollars, we'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

I see this like a swinging vine,
my across the line
In my is flashing signs,
Seek it out and ye shall .

Old but I'm not that
but I'm not that
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

And I I I I feel so right by doing the wrong thing (x2)

I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?
Every thing that kills me makes me alive.

[Chorus:]

Baby. I feel her and
And I feel it down this river every time
Hope is our four-letter word, make that watch it burn

but, I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is
I'm just doing what we're

And I I I I feel something so by doing the thing
I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?
Everything that me makes me wanna

[Chorus:]

Oh, take that money watch it ,
Sing in the river the I learned
Take that money watch it burn (x3)

Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

[Chorus:]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario